Wednesday 4 February 2015

Today

Today I am planning to do it.
At last the time has come,
Opportunity knocks, no, it’s the door.
Come in sit down, cuppa?
No really, he said that?
I am sure he didn’t mean it,
Just the drink talking, I’m sure.
Want a biscuit? Digestive?
Sorry that’s all I’ve got.
Must go shopping.
How’s your mother,
That some good news anyway.
Did you hear about Suzie?
Well so was I;  couldn’t get my head round it.
She brought it on herself though,
Never thought Tenerife was a good idea.
Another cuppa? Drink maybe?
Ok I’ll open a Chardonnay.
Cheers.
You going away this year?
Tenerife, oh, well, weather good all year round.
No no, we won’t be repeating last year’s disaster.
Top up?
Yes, Marbella looks favourite for us, Pueto Banus no less.
Oh ta, glad you like them got them in the sale
No, Miss Selfridge.
Wanted them in green but none in my size.
No I’m still a 12, well most of the time.
Yes still a member but not been to the gym for months,
Meet Jean there for a coffee twice a week
They do really good scones.
More? Oh dear another bottle gone
Must go shopping.
Ok nice to see you
Pop in again, bye.
Now what was I doing,

I know I’ll start it tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment